LEARN HOW TO MAKE AMAZING BBQ PULLED PORK STYLE JACKFRUIT TACOS!
LAY HO MA!! These tacos are an actual deal with and an actual fiesta! Remember to watch the earlier episode and learn to make home made corn tortillas from scratch with solely 2 elements! If you have already got the tortillas prepared, then be a part of me on this episode and learn to make these scrumptious vegan pulled pork model bbq jackfruit tacos. Maintain onto your sombrero as a result of these tacos are to simple to make, you may need these for extra than simply taco Tuesdays. Let’s start
6 corn tortillas (recipe –
1 tsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
1 can jackfruit
half of cup BBQ sauce (recipe –
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
2 cups shredded Brussel sprouts
half of cup pineapple chunks
1/Four cup chopped cilantro
optionally available sizzling sauce (recipe –
1. Warmth up a big skillet or frying pan on medium excessive warmth and brush thinly with 1 tsp of oil
2. When the pan is sweet and sizzling, place within the tortillas and cook dinner for about 45 seconds to 1min on all sides (make sure to open a window or have a fan on as it could get a bit of smoky). Repeat for all the tortillas and place them on a plate coated with a towel to forestall them from drying out
3. Squeeze out the surplus liquid from the jackfruit and flake it right into a bowl
4. Warmth up a sauté pan on medium excessive warmth. Add 1 tbsp olive oil
5. Add within the jackfruit and sauté for 2-3min. Add the bbq sauce and sauté for 3-4min
6. Plate up the tortillas Three to a plate
7. Assemble the tacos with thinly shredded purple cabbage, thinly shredded brussel sprouts, the bbq jackfruit, recent pineapple chunks, recent cilantro, and a few optionally available sizzling sauce
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
When you loved this episode and would like to see extra, keep in mind to love, remark, and subscribe so that you just will not miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is a global photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a younger boy carrying with him his potential to talk Cantonese and a few damaged English. A lot of his culinary aspirations stem from his background within the visible and musical artwork areas. Whether or not you are plant primarily based or plant primarily based curious, Wil believes that studying the best way to make meals can actually change your life and of these round you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Fb: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Images + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Images + Video on Fb: wyphotography
You might be watching: